CUUUB IN Media
Der 3D-Webshop war auf der SXSW sehr gefragt
Three acameos traveled as "creative ambassadors Baden-Württemberg" to Austin, Texas with a startup delegation to present their own invention CUUUB. At Geekdom's "San Antonio Pitch Day" event, Dr. Frank Dürr presented the 3D web shop. His partner Norbert Ropelt pitched in the German house. In between, the founders of the Stuttgarter Zeitung and an ARD correspondent gave interviews and reported on the world's largest digital festival, German data protection, American competition, Deutsche Telekom's TechBoost and the upcoming Germany tour with Digital X.
The reporting of the past weeks at a glance:
- Blog: Innovative Trends CUUUB: Innovatives Webshop-System
- Pressebox Der 3D-Webshop CUUUB® will das Online-Shopping revolutionieren
- biz24.online: CUUUB @ StartUp BW Messe 2019
- Schwäbisches Tagblatt Revolution des Online-Shoppings
- Stuttgarter Zeitung Tech-Festival South by Southwest in Austin: Voelker, zaehmt die Giganten!
- Stuttgarter Zeitung: Durchstarten. Botschafter für BW auf der SXSW
- SWR2: Startup und German Angst beim SXSW in Austin
- SWR aktuell Fernsehen: Einkaufen im 3D-Web-Shop inklusive "Social Shopping"
The three acameos neatly collected talks, presentations, panels and discussions as well as impressive moments. "We have learned a lot. We already had AI and XR on the screen, but now we will test it more for our new development," promises Norbert Ropelt. "The contacts here were incredibly concentrated and of high quality," said Frank Dürr. More about CUUUB: